- Full-day private tour with only your party in a minivan
- Great value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport
- Explore Tegalalang rice terraces
- Visit sacred Ubud Monkey forest
- Tour to a coffee making process and tasting
- A great chance to keep some souvenirs to bring home
- 8 Hours
- Minimum 1 travellers
- Mobile Voucher
- Hotel return transfers included
You will be picked up by your driver at hotel's lobby at 8.30am and direct to visit Tegalalang rice terraces in Ubud. This terraces very famous for its beautiful scenes of rice paddies involving the subak (traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system). The high roadside location is cool and breezy and it is a well-known spot for tourists to stop and take photos.
Next destination will be Ubud Monkey Forest, there are around 200 monkeys in Ubud forest. Among the amount monkeys living in this forest, there are 23 adult male, 79 adult female and 98 still baby. All the monkeys in this forest consisted of three groups, dwell certain area and use the certain place and certain time.
After that, you will continue to experience coffee Luwak making process. This coffee is made from the beans of coffee berries which have been eaten by Luwak the Asian Palm Civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus) and other related civets, then passed through its digestive tract. You will be showed the process of making of at there. Tasting for all coffee, tea and cocoa drinks are including, except for Coffee Luwak which you could purchase there.
On your way home you will be taken to the shopping area in Ubud. Your driver will help you find the any souvenirs you would like to take home and show you many of the handcrafted trinkets. Known as the center of the art village, Ubud is the place to shop for art handicraft and get the best quality souvenirs in Bali. Take some souvenirs from Bali as your home interior decoration and feel that you live in paradise island.
Your tour end at your hotel approximately 5pm.
- Air conditioned hotel return transfer/pick up and drop off (Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area)
- Experienced English Speaking Driver
- Private tour only just your party
- Entrance fee as per itinerary
- All parking fee as per itinerary
- Tax and service fee
- Meals fee and any other personal/optional expenses
Stuff to bring
Camera, sunscreen, cash for optional/personal expenses
How This Works
- Your reservation confirmed when you get melancaran tickets
- Pickup will be at 8.30am at your accommodation
- Please be ready your hotel's lobby 5 minutes before the pickup time
- Your driver will meet you in the lobby of your accommodation
- Needed only showing your mobile tickets to the driver
- Get ready for awesome melancaran
- Children 4-years and under are free with an adult accompanied
- Cost applied for 5 years and above
- Mention your accommodation's details when booking
The tours change daily so when we went we got to experience the coffee tour, the monkey forest , as well as the artwork of silversmith, woodwork and painting and we finished off going to the rice fields.
Like most things some parts of the tour are better than others but it varies from person to person. Our group particularly enjoyed the coffee tour as we were shown the types of coffee in its natural form. How it is processed to the state we know and we got to taste some of the most expensive coffee in the world(FYI this is not included in the tour however it's not too much about 50K)
For a personal trip like this the driver really makes it and I really want to thank Wijana for making the trip so special.