- Full-day private Northen Bali Tour
- Visit Taman Ayun temple and the Ulundanu Beratan temple
- Cool off with a swim at Gitgit waterfall
- Discover Jatiluwih rice terraces, a UNESCO heritage
- Great value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport
- Private tour will be more comfortable and enjoyable
- 10 Hours
- Minimum 2 travellers
- Mobile Voucher
- Recommended by Melancaran
- Hotel return transfers included
- Suitable for Child
Known as the island of thousand temples, Bali is the perfect choice to visit for during your holiday. A gurgling sound of water with beautiful nature, fresh air for your soul, and complex temples exactly you will find only in Bali. This offer you a great combination of tour includes visiting different place of temples and nature, the places of interest will be visited during this tour:
ULUN DANU TEMPLE
Ulundanu Temple is a Balinese Hindu Temple located at Candi Kuning countryside, Baturiti sub district and Tabanan regency. It is set at lakeside of Beratan with beautiful lake view and hills surround it. It is situated in the plateau area with cool atmosphere surround it and hills as a backdrop.
Gitgit Waterfall is a beautiful tourist destination in north part of Bali. Gitgit waterfall is located in the plateau area with the height about 35 meters and it is surrounded by tropical tree and emits the constantly natural water debit during the year.
JATILUWIH RICE TERRACES
Known as UNESCO World Heritage site. Jatiluwih is one of the best tourist destination in Bali. Here you will see a spectacular rice terraces unfolding from the foot of mountain until the coastal side in Bali. It's name derive from Jati and Luwih. Jati means really and Luwih means awesome or excellent or fabulous.
COFFEE LUWAK MAKING PROCESS
Visit a coffee, cocoa and tea plantation on your way home. The coffee is made from the beans of coffee berries which have been eaten by Luwak the Asian Palm Civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus) and other related civets, then passed through its digestive tract. You will be shown the process of making this coffee and also tasting for all coffee, tea and cocoa drinks are including, except for Coffee Luwak (which you can purchase).
- Hotel return transfer/pick up and drop off (Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area)
- Experienced English speaking driver
- Private tour only just your party
- All the entrance fees as per itinerary
- All parking fee as per itinerary
- Local taxes
meals fee and any other personal (optional) expenses.
Stuff to bring
Camera, sunscreen, money for personal expenses
How This Works
- Your reservation confirmed when you get melancaran tickets
- Pickup will be at 8am at your accommodation
- Please be ready your hotel's lobby 5 minutes before the pickup time
- Your driver will meet you in the lobby of your accommodation
- Needed only showing your mobile tickets to the driver
- Get ready for awesome experince
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 02 adults per booking is required
- Children 4-years and under are free with two accompanied adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
As well as this, I found melancaran very easy to communicate with via email whilst I was still in Australia. I booked a couple of months in advance on a Groupon, and Padmi was so quick and helpful that I decided to book a few more tours with them.
The tours were varied and we never felt pressured to.buy anything from local craft makers. The coffee tasting part of the Northen Bali Tour was so fun. We learnt much about the local processing and got to taste so many lovely coffees and herbal teas.
Looking forward to River Rafting on Sunday :)