- Full-day private tour with only your party in a minivan
- Watch Barong dance and visit Batuan temple
- Cool off with a swim at Tegenungan waterfall
- Tour to a coffee making process and tasting
- Discover Balinese art and handicrafts in the Ubud Art Villages
- Great value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport
- 8 Hours duration
- Minimum 2 travellers
- Show Mobile Voucher
A great combination tour will lead you into Balinese Dance and Temple, the Green Beautiful Rice field in Bali, swim at the Tegenungan waterfall and enjoy the taste of coffee Luwak. Bound to Ubud to get a good understanding of the local arts and crafts, which is blended with the culture of Bali.
You will be picked up by your driver at hotel's lobby at 8.30am and direct to see Barong and Kris Dance at Batubulan. This dance is representative an eternal fight between good and bad spirit. As we know good and bad are exist together in our live to make this world balance, so there is none win at the fight among them. Barong (mythological animal) represent good spirit and Randa represent bad spirit. This is one of must see show in Bali that you cannot missed while you are here.
After that, you will explore Batuan Temple. This temple is a local Balinese Hindu temple looked after by the local resident of Batuan countryside. The temple is designed very beautiful with full of Balinese ornaments and the roof temple building is made from the fiber of chromatic black palm tree.
Tegenungan will be your next visit to swim. Tegenungan located in sourthern of Ubud area and one of few waterfalls in Bali that isn’t situated in the highlands or mountains. It is not really that tall, only approximately 15 meters high, Tegenungan waterfall is unique for its lush green surroundings and heavy water flow, perfect for swimming and enjoying the fresh water.
Next, you will continue to experience coffee Luwak making process. This coffee is made from the beans of coffee berries which have been eaten by Luwak the Asian Palm Civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus) and other related civets, then passed through its digestive tract. You will be showed the process of making of at there. Tasting for all coffee, tea and cocoa drinks are including, except for Coffee Luwak which you could purchase there.
On your way home you will be taken to the shopping area in Ubud. Your driver will help you find the any souvenirs you would like to take home and show you many of the handcrafted trinkets. Known as the center of the art village, Ubud is the place to shop for art handicraft and get the best quality souvenirs in Bali. Take some souvenirs from Bali as your home interior decoration and feel that you live in paradise island.
Your tour end at your hotel approximately 5pm.
- Hotel return transfer/pick up and drop off (Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area)
- Experienced English speaking driver
- Private comfort and air conditioned vehicle
- All entrance fee as per itinerary
- All parking fee
- Tax and service fee
meals fee and any other personal (optional) expenses
Stuff to bring
Camera, sunscreen, cash for optional/personal expenses
How This Works
- Your reservation confirmed when you get melancaran tickets
- Pickup will be at 8.30am at your accommodation
- Please be ready your hotel's lobby 5 minutes before the pickup time
- Your driver will meet you in the lobby of your accommodation
- Needed only showing your mobile tickets to the driver
- Get ready for awesome melancaran
- Children 4-years and under are free with an adult accompanied
- Cost applied for 5 years and above
- Mention your accommodation's details when booking