- Full-day private experince traditional Balinese life
- Visit Goa Gajah and Gunung Kawi Sebatu temple
- Explore the traditional Balinese village at Penglipuran
- Get some souvenirs from Bali at Ubud village
- Great value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport
- Private tour will be more comfortable and enjoyable
- 8 Hours
- Minimum 2 travellers
- Mobile Voucher
- Hotel return transfers included
- Suitable for Child
Bali is a paradise and tourist have been enjoyed what Bali’s offers. You can find the sacred culture, gorgeous nature, and beautiful souvenirs to bring home from Bali. To enjoy all of them, you have to do a tour and you will get that paradise in your hand. We offer different tour, which brings you to amazing experience tour package. What you could get and see on this tour:
You will be picked up by your driver at hotel's lobby at 8.30am and transfer to first destination called Goa Gajah. Goa Gajah (elephant cave) located two kilometers east of Ubud , this complex overlooks the Petanu river and consists of a Siswati rock-cut cave, a bathing place, a monks’ chamber, a number of Buddhists rock cut Stupa and statues , and several foundations. Dating from the 11th century, the temple features statue of Ganesh , Hariti and a sacred bathing pool.The actual site of Goa Gajah (Elephant cave) is down a flight of steps south of the car park. There were never any elephant on Bali; the cave probably takes its name from the nearby Petanu River which at one time was known as Elephant River, or perhaps because the face over the cave entrance might resemble an elephant.
Next visit will be Gunung Kawi Sebatu. An 11th-century temple and funerary complex located in Sebatu north east of Ubud-Bali that is spread across either side of the Pakerisan river. Gunung Kawi derives from the words: Gunung = Mount and Kawi = resemble. There is a large pool in the temple courtyard where the pool is filled by hundreds of koi with various types and sizes as well as thousands of other small fish that swim around the pond graced with beautiful colors. There are three parts of the temple which is the main temple, the congregation where this place of worship. the day that this temple will be many congregations usually in the Balinese Hindu religious scriptures like the full moon, Galungan, Kuningan and other holidays for Hinduism in Bali.
After that you will explore Penglipuran Traditional Village. The village offers a cool mountain atmosphere and spans over a hundred hectares, comprising bamboo forests, farming land and the main village neighborhood site. The beauty of this village with its surrounding where indicated that this village is very little of modernization influence. Enter any of the houses through their arched gates, and you are welcomed by friendly residents who willingly show you around their compound. Old bricks still stand in their place, traditional kitchens are covered in soot from the billowing wood fire hearths, and the compounds are uniquely laid out, each following old Balinese spatial and architectural set of rules.
Finally, the greatest thing for women, on your way home you will be leaded to shop around Ubud. Your driver will explain about quality and the prices that you would like to buy, then finding the places. Known as center of art village, Ubud is the place to shop for art handicraft, to get the best quality of souvenirs in Bali that you would like to keep wearing or put as decoration at home, you will be leaded to some galleries which has great quality of handicraft, but if you just love to buy cheap thing which can be used once and throw away, market in Ubud will be the place to shop.
Your tour end with drop off at your accommodation around 5pm.
- Hotel return transfer/pick up and drop off (Ubud, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area)
- Super comfort and fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour sightseeing as per itinerary
- All entrance fee as per itinerary
- All parking fee
- Tax and service fee
- meals fee and any other optional expenses.
Stuff to bring
Camera, sunscreen, money for personal expenses
How This Works
- Your reservation confirmed when you get melancaran tickets
- Pickup will be at 8.30am at your accommodation
- Please be ready your hotel's lobby 5 minutes before the pickup time
- Your driver will meet you in the lobby of your accommodation
- Needed only showing your mobile tickets to the driver
- Get ready for awesome melancaran
- Children 4-years and under are free with an adult accompanied
- Cost applied for 5 years and above
- Mention your accommodation's details when booking