- Full day tour including Balinese cooking class
- Learn to cook from buying all the materials at local market
- Get cooking tips from an expert local chef
- Enjoy lunch of your cooking experince
- Experince the process of coffee making and tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included at the most area of Bali
- 9 Hours
- Minimum 2 travellers
- Mobile Voucher
- Hotel return transfers included
- Meal Included
You will be picked up by your driver at hotel's lobby at 7am and drive to Ubud market start your Balinese cooking experience.
At traditional markets you will see the daily activity of people in selecting local fruits, vegetables and spices that used for cooking. Learn about the complex irrigation system, called “Subak” that is used in the paddy fields. You will be welcomed into a traditional Bali Compound with a beautiful setting overlooking a deep ravine complete with spice plant organic. You will meet the family who’s warmth will make you feel very welcome. The kitchen is run by Local Balinese Chef who has studied at Hotel and Tourism Education Bali. Make Bali offering for the Gods, Kuwangen and canang sari which area beautiful array of color and nature. Make coconut oil, which is the best for Balinese cooking. Make traditional Balinese spice paste used as a Base for many dishes –very fragrant and a sensation for your taste buds.
After this cooking experience done, you will continue explore coffee making process. This coffee is made from the beans of coffee berries which have been eaten by Luwak the Asian Palm Civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus) and other related civets, then passed through its digestive tract. You will be showed the process of making of at there. Tasting for all coffee, tea and cocoa drinks are including, except for Coffee Luwak which you could purchase there.
Finish enjoying several coffee and tea, you will be leaded to visit Balinese artist in their work. Here you will get a chance to learn about all the fine arts and painting making process and see artist at their work.
When your time full with the experience of soul and heart of Balinese, your driver with a full air conditioned vehicle will lead you home and your tour will finish around 6.30pm.
- Hotel Returns Transfer (Ubud, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area)
- Visit traditional market
- Balinese cooking class
- Tasting all the dishes you made
- Coffee making process visit
- Tasting all Balinese coffee and tea
- Visiting 4 different arts villages
- All entrance fee
- Local government taxes
Stuff to bring
Sunscreen, camera, and cash for optional/personal expenses
How This Works
- Your reservation confirmed when you get melancaran tickets
- Pickup will be between 7-7.15am at your accommodation
- Please be ready your hotel's lobby at the time range stated
- Your driver will meet you in the lobby of your accommodation
- Needed only showing your mobile tickets to the driver
- Get ready for awesome melancaran to do cooking and coffee making process
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please provide your hotel information at the time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- The duration of the trip is approx 10 hours (from pickup till drop off)