- Full-day private tour with only your party in a minivan
- Watch Barong dance and visit Batuan temple
- Cool off with a swim at Tegenungan waterfall
- Tour to a coffee making process and tasting
- Discover Balinese art and handicrafts in the Ubud Art Villages
- Great value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport
- 8 Hours
- Minimum 2 travellers
- Mobile Voucher
A great combination tour that will lead you into Balinese Temple, the Green Beautiful Rice field in Bali, swim at the Waterfall and enjoy the taste of Coffee Luwak. Bound to Ubud to get a good understanding of the local arts and crafts, which is blended with the culture of Bali. Here are the places that you will explore on this tour:
Batuan Village Temple
This temple is a local Balinese Hindu temple looked after by the local resident of Batuan countryside. The temple is designed very beautiful with full of Balinese ornaments and the roof temple building is made from the fiber of chromatic black palm tree.
Tegenungan is one of the few waterfalls in Bali that isn’t situated in the highlands or mountains. It is not really that tall, only approximately 15 meters high, so you can actually jump right into the waterfall (only after you pay your insurance). Tegenungan waterfall is unique for its lush green surroundings and heavy water flow, perfect for swimming and enjoying the fresh water.
Tegalalang Rice Terraces
Rice terraces in Ubud at which is located at Tegalalang is famous for its beautiful scenes of rice paddies involving the subak (traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system), which according to history, was passed down by a revered holy man named Rsi Markandeya in the eighth century. This view alone has an outlook that spreads down before you and away to the rice terraces on the slopes across the valley. The high roadside location is cool and breezy and it is a well-known spot for tourists to stop and take photos.
Coffee Luwak Making Process
It is a coffee, cocoa and tea plantation in Ubud – Bali. The island is apparently famous for its excellent coffee especially Coffee Luwak which is mainly produced in the Indonesian Archipelago.This coffee is made from the beans of coffee berries which have been eaten by Luwak the Asian Palm Civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus) and other related civets, then passed through its digestive tract. Then in their digestive tracts, fermentation occurs. The coffee beans finish the journey by passing through civets’ intestines and defecate. After that, farmers will collect the still-intact beans from the forest floor followed by cleaning, roasting and grounding process just like any other coffee. You will be showed the process of making of at there, tasting for all coffee, tea and cocoa drinks are including, except for Coffee Luwak you could purchase direct there.
Ubud Art Villages
Here you will get a chance to learn about the fine arts and painting. Balinese art and paintings have been classified into several groups and styles in Ubud village. Mas Village is one of villages in Bali fundamentally identified as an artistic countryside by focusing in artistic of wood carving, here you will see how creative people making wood carving. Celuk village, the place to see patient Balinese artists make silver jewellery. This village is also renowned for its Silver Filigree and gold jewellery with special design and great quality. Tohpati village is known as the center of Batik weaving, here you will observe people make Batik painting.
- Hotel return transfer/pick up and drop off (Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area)
- Experienced English speaking driver
- Private comfort and air conditioned vehicle
- All entrance fee as per itinerary
- All parking fee
- Tax and service fee
meals fee and any other personal (optional) expenses
Stuff to bring
Camera, sunscreen, cash for optional/personal expenses
How This Works
- Your reservation confirmed when you get melancaran tickets
- Pickup will be at 8.30am at your accommodation
- Please be ready your hotel's lobby 5 minutes before the pickup time
- Your driver will meet you in the lobby of your accommodation
- Needed only showing your mobile tickets to the driver
- Get ready for awesome melancaran
- Children 4-years and under are free with an adult accompanied
- Cost applied for 5 years and above
- Mention your accommodation's details when booking