- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect choice for adventurous people
- 2 hours riding Quad or ATV in the natural trek
- All safety equipment provided
- Professional instructor will always accompanying
- Buffet lunch included
- 6 Hours
- Minimum 1 travellers
- Mobile Voucher
- Hotel return transfers included
- Insurance Covered
- Guide Included
- Meal Included
Explore Bali's beautiful nature by riding ATV Quad Bike. Getting pickup at your accommodation and you will be leaded to a place where you can see a true nature of Bali view.
The trek located high in the hills just 45 minutes north of the Airport Ngurah Rai Bali or around 1hour drive from Denpasar the capital city of Bali. This will the longest Quad Bike or ATV trek and exotic view while you are driving on the treks. Arrive at the place and ready to drive yourself into the nature of Bali. It’s time for you to try out the challenging track to pampering your adrenaline. The longest trek in natural environment is very cool and picturesque panorama. You will be taken into an amazing experience riding on all-terrain vehicles named quad bike or ATV with long and challenging track along the rice fields, jungle, rivers, and natural Bali traditional village that are not monotone. It’s safe and suitable for beginner and professional.
Accompanied by a professional local guide and we will carry out a full safety briefing before riding through some extrem adventures treks. If it's more of a challenge that you crave, the instructor will guide you through some of the most technical terrain our site has to offer, traverse seemingly impossible slopes, downhill and then use the full power of the bikes to ascend back to the uphill. The inner side of Bali Islands by exploring the island's hidden beauty in a way that you've never done before.
Your adventure tour will be ended by transfer back to the original departure point.
- Hotel Return Transfer/pick up and drop off (Ubud, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area)
- Welcome Drink
- Safety Equipment
- Professional quad/ATV tour guide
- Approximately 2 hours quad ride
- Clean bath towels
- Shower Facilities
- Buffet lunch
- Insurance covered
Stuff to bring
Change of clothes, sunblock or sunscreen, and camera.
How This Works
- Your reservation confirmed when you get melancaran tickets
- Pickup time 8.30am or 10:30am or 12:30pm at your accommodation
- Please be ready your hotel's lobby to get picked up by your driver
- Your driver will meet you in the lobby of your accommodation
- Needed only showing your mobile tickets to the driver
- Get ready for awesome melancaran
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Choose your preferred pickup time (8.30 or 10.30 or 12.30)
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 1 tandem or 2 solo rider per booking is required
- Minimum age is 12 years for solo ride
- Children from age 9-11 years must have an adult present/tandem
- Children from age 9-11 years must have own insurance
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with back problem
- The duration of the trip is approx 6 hours (from pickup till drop off)
- Tandem ride must be booked in multiples of 2 people (2,4,6,...)
Once we arrived and everyone else who was booked for the same session as us had read the rules and regulations we were introduced to our bikes and the safety procedures.
Then it was all go.
We rode around a set track which had us driving along some off-road and on-road areas, through rice paddies and into bush and jungle areas. There were deliberately muddy locations for those who enjoy creating waves and large stretches of dry where you can enjoy the location and the viewing sites it brings with it.
Half way there's a stop in a nice location where you can purchase food and drink and have a bit of a sit down and relax. For those who want to take photo's this is the only real location where you can do so, and it's a nice enough spot to take some interesting pictures as well. When we were there there was a bat, several cute dogs, and as always the magnificent architecture that you come to expect when in Bali.
On the ride back to the hotel Juli took us to a location where we could see how they make the Kopi Luwak coffee. There were several of the Luwak's sleeping away during the visit (they're nocturnal) and we were treated to a free tasting of over a dozen different coffee's and tea's that they produce locally, the Kopi Luwak coffee was extra but was well worth the cost.
Thank you to the melancaran team and Juli who, together with the other tourists on our trip, made the experience most enjoyable.
Despite a minor hiccup with regard to our pick up time, which had to be moved back 2 hours, the quad biking adventure with Bali Sun Tours was a great day out. The tour guides were professional and helpful, and the quads (although sometimes had problems) were mostly good. Would recommend for adventurous travellers.