- Full-day private tour with only your party in a minivan
- Great value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport
- Explore Tegalalang rice terraces
- Visit sacred Ubud Monkey forest
- Tour to a coffee making process and tasting
- A great chance to keep some souvenirs to bring home
- 8 Hours
- Minimum 1 travellers
- Mobile Voucher
- Hotel return transfers included
This tour will lead you into Ubud Monkey Forest, the beautiful of Rice Terraces in Ubud – Bali, explore Goa Gajah temple, and enjoy the taste of Coffee Luwak. You will also bound to Ubud Art Villages to get a better understanding of the local arts and crafts, which is blended with the culture of Bali. Here are the places that you will explore on this tour:
Ubud Beautiful Rice Terraces
Rice Field in Ubud at Tegalalang is famous for its beautiful scenes of rice paddies involving the subak (traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system), which according to history, was passed down by a revered holy man named Rsi Markandeya in the eighth century. This view alone has an outlook that spreads down before you and away to the rice terraces on the slopes across the valley. The high roadside location is cool and breezy and it is a well-known spot for tourists to stop and take photos.
Ubud Monkey Forest
There are around 200 monkeys in Ubud forest. Among the amount monkeys living in this forest, there are 23 adult male, 79 adult female and 98 still baby. All the monkeys in this forest consisted of three groups, dwell certain area and use the certain place and certain time. However, it also happened that entire group can use the forest and whenever two groups are existing at same place and time, they will fight each other. These monkeys are believed as Gods Guard of Dalem Agung Temple.
Goa Gajah Temple
Goa Gajah or Elephant Cave located on the western fringe of Bedulu village just minutes from central Ubud. A special place to visit and explore the relics contained in the courtyard, meditation cave, fountains, bathing pools and rock-wall carvings.
Ubud Cofee Luwak Making Process
It is a coffee, cocoa and tea plantation in Ubud – Bali. The island is apparently famous for its excellent coffee especially Coffee Luwak which is mainly produced in the Indonesian Archipelago.This coffee is made from the beans of coffee berries which have been eaten by Luwak the Asian Palm Civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus) and other related civets, then passed through its digestive tract. Then in their digestive tracts, fermentation occurs. The coffee beans finish the journey by passing through civets’ intestines and defecate. After that, farmers will collect the still-intact beans from the forest floor followed by cleaning, roasting and grounding process just like any other coffee. You will be showed the process of making of at there. Tasting for all coffee, tea and cocoa drinks are including, except for Coffee Luwak which you could purchase there.
Ubud Art Villages
Ubud village is the center of arts in Bali, it’s arts very famous all over the world, all the great and famous fine arts are here. Mas village, here we will see how creative people making wood carving. Celuk village, the place to see how patient Balinese making handmade silver jewelry this village is also renowned for its Silver Filigree and gold jewelry special design and great quality items. Tohpati village is very well known as the center of Batik weaving
- Air conditioned hotel return transfer/pick up and drop off (Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua area)
- Experienced English Speaking Driver
- Private tour only just your party
- Entrance fee as per itinerary
- All parking fee as per itinerary
- Tax and service fee
- Meals fee and any other personal/optional expenses
Stuff to bring
Camera, sunscreen, cash for optional/personal expenses
How This Works
- Your reservation confirmed when you get melancaran tickets
- Pickup will be at 8.30am at your accommodation
- Please be ready your hotel's lobby 5 minutes before the pickup time
- Your driver will meet you in the lobby of your accommodation
- Needed only showing your mobile tickets to the driver
- Get ready for awesome melancaran
- Children 4-years and under are free with an adult accompanied
- Cost applied for 5 years and above
- Mention your accommodation's details when booking
Tour Exclusion: meals fee and any other optional expenses.
The tours change daily so when we went we got to experience the coffee tour, the monkey forest , as well as the artwork of silversmith, woodwork and painting and we finished off going to the rice fields.
Like most things some parts of the tour are better than others but it varies from person to person. Our group particularly enjoyed the coffee tour as we were shown the types of coffee in its natural form. How it is processed to the state we know and we got to taste some of the most expensive coffee in the world(FYI this is not included in the tour however it's not too much about 50K)
For a personal trip like this the driver really makes it and I really want to thank Wijana for making the trip so special.